Students may obtain student ID cards by submitting 1 photo(3x4 cm) and an application form to the KCKLC office during the first week of term.
* Student ID cards allow access to libraries of Kwangwoon University.

International students can receive the same medical insurance benefits as Koreans if they apply for medical insurance plans by first obtaining the alien registration card from the Immigration Office and then submitting the alien registration card, passport, and medical insurance fee to the National Health Insurance Corporation in their residential districts. Students can also get private insurance designed for international students. More information is available from International Affairs ( Sin, Mun-cheol, Tel : +82-2-940-5015)